Half-Day Aruba Special Champagne Brunch Cruise
Your day begins with a breakfast of freshly baked goodies, juice and a sparkling mimosa on the warm, clear, blue water of the Caribbean sea. Cheers to another beautiful vacation on One Happy Island and welcome on the Octopus! You’ll sail to two of Aruba’s best snorkel stops with our experienced captain and crew. Our catamaran is unique on the island with lounge seats with sea view for everybody! You can choose to relax in the sun or shadow.
Included in this cruise is an Open Cocktail Bar which contains the famous local cocktail 'Aruba Arriba' and spirits such as; White rum, Gin, Vodka and Scotch Whiskey blend and of course Mimosa! Non alcoholic beverages are available and can be mixed with the spirits as you wish.
Also included are 5 small appetizers such as freshly baked muffins, bagel with smoked salmon and cream cheese, a turkey sandwich and more....
We look forward to welcome you on board and give you an unforgettable morning!
per adult from
What's included :
- Captain and crew
- Professional guide
- Unlimited drinks (open cocktail bar)
- Access to restroom on-board
- Use of snorkel equipment and instruction
- Safety Life Jackets
- Certified first responder
- Octopus souvenir
- Entry/Admission - The Antilla
- Entry/Admission - Boca Cataavlina
What's excluded :
- Octopus T-Shirt (available to purchase)
- Power snorkel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Antilla, Palm Eagle Beach, Palm - Eagle Beach Aruba
You’ll sail to two of Aruba’s best snorkel stops with our experienced captain and crew. The first location is the famous shipwreck ‘Antilla’, where you’ll spend 45 minutes of exploring. The Antilla sank more than 60 years ago and remains completely intact. Legend says the ship is a 1939 German freighter likely carried supplies during WW2 and was caught in the Dutch waters following Germany’s invasion of Holland. Explore the 400 foot Antilla easily and safe with guidance of our experienced crew.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Boca Cataavlina, L. G. Smith Boulevard, Noord Aruba
You’ll sail to two of Aruba’s best snorkel stops with our experienced captain and crew. The second stop of this charter are the shallow waters of Catalina Bay. You can spot angel fish, damsel fish, octopuses, sea fans and coral. New to snorkeling? Not a problem. Our captain and first made wil patiently work with you to make sure you have safe and enjoyable snorkel adventure.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Palm Beach, J.E. Irausquin Boulevard, Palm - Eagle Beach Aruba
Sail along Aruba’s beautiful coastline. The warm, clear, blue water of the Caribbean paired with hundreds of species of tropical fish and coral will be a feast for your eyes. If this sounds too good to be true, it’s not.
Departure Point :Octopus Aruba Sailing, Snorkeling, Sunset & Private Tours, J.E. Irausquin Blvd 87, suitenummer 227, Palm Beach, Aruba, Noord, Aruba
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring a towel and suncream
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children are welcome and infants under two cruise free
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Our team members will be receiving instructions and guidelines on COVID-19. We are approved for the Health code by the Aruba Tourism Authority. Our team is more than ready to assist you when you are here. We can’t wait to welcome you!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.