Half Day Bagan
For those who do not have much time to travel around but want to explore the most highlighted features of this ancient land as much as possible, nothing better than the amazing Bagan half day tours – the wonderful and short version of the classic Bagan tours. There is a wide range of options for you to choose from discovering the mysteries of historic sites to admiring the unique works of the typical traditional workshops or enjoying the romantic moments on the mighty river.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bagan, Bagan, Mandalay Region
After Breakfast, our guide will pick you up at your Hotel. Start visiting Nyaung U market where you can buy traditional clothes and handmade souvenirs, also you can see the way of local people life. Then head to Shwezigon Pagoda including temples built in the reign of King Anawrahta. Afterward visit Ananda Pagoda, Dhammayangyi temple. . Afterwards , we bring you a local tea shop and enjoy a traditional cup of tea & snack before transferring back to hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.