Half-Day Bagan Exploration
Bagan is an ancient city located in the Mandalay Region, which was the capital of first kingdom in Myanmar. Join with us, you will able to visit a thousand of historic and famous pagodas, which definitely make you amazed and enjoyable.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Sightseeing Program in
- Bagan Half-day tour.
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Transfer by AC vehicles
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Drinks, tips
- Other services are not mentioned above including
- Bagan was a royal capital from 11th to 13th Century. Theravada Buddhism flourished during this time and it is said that more than 4000 religious monuments were built. Today, about 2000 pagodas are still standing. Beside the architectural richness of the area, the intricate decorative stuccos and murals found on these stunning buildings are works of art in themselves. In this half day tour, you will see the most important pagodas of Bagan and will learn about the difference between the Stupas and Temples of the region.
We will visit four famous pagoda of Bagan: Shwezigon Pagoda, the most powerful temple, Thatbyinnyu Temple, the highest white stucco building, Ananda Temple, the richest Myanmar culture, Dhamayangyi Temple, most massive temple. Transfer back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Client's hotel
Departure Time :8:00am OR 1:30pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is not available in April,13th-16th (Public Holiday)
- Children policy:
- Under 2 year old : Free of Charge
- 2-11 year old : 75% adult price
- Over 12 year old : Considered as adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.