Half-Day Banana Kayak Experience in Bubugo with Lunch
In this 4-hour activity you will get to kayak on the longest river, spot wild animals and enjoy a local meal in Bubugo.
We are a charity school that gives the opportunity to local kids to learn how to kayak and all the equipment was donated to the school by different manufactures from Europe.
The school runs on donations and because we had difficulties to crowdfund the money we started this activity, which will support the kayak school and the kids!
With passion for kayaking and nature we help local kids to reach their dreams! Our motto is: Life is good!
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - We will provide simple but real Ugandan food!
- Kayaking equipment (helmet, life-jacket, paddle, kayak, spray deck)
What's excluded :
- Transportation to Bubugo village is not included in price.
Get out of comfort zone and experience the White Nile!
We will show you our paradise from a kayaking point of view.
If flat water is not enough for you, try surfing the infamous Super Hole or try to learn the Eskimo roll.
Kayak on the longest river of the world, spot birds, monkeys and other wildlife from the kayak (there are no crocodiles here!).
After the activity, relax and enjoy a simple but real Ugandan meal!
If you are lucky enough, local artist Isaac will be around and he will sing a song for you.
Departure Point :Java House - Jinja, Shell Service Station Jinja-Kampala highway, Jinja, Uganda
Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation is not included in price. Price is around 50 000 UGX for two way shuttle.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for non swimmers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.