Half Day Bangalore City tour
Discover Bangalore on this Half Day tour by visiting the most important places of sightseeing. Visit Lal Bagh Botanical Garden, Bull Temple, Tipu Sultan Palace & Vidhana Soudha and Attara Kacheri.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Professional Guide
- Transport in Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Lalbagh Botanical Garden
- Entry/Admission - Bull Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tipu Sultan Fort and Palace - Bangalore KR Market
- Entry/Admission - Vikasa Soudha
What's excluded :
- Any Meals during the tour
- Items of Personal Nature
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Mavalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004, India
Lalbagh Botanical Gardens or Lalbagh is an old botanical garden in Bengaluru, India. First planned and laid out during the rule of Hyder Ali and later adorned with unique plant species by his son Tipu Sultan, it was later managed under numerous British Superintendents before Indian Independence
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Bugle Hill, Bull Temple Rd, Basavangudi, Bengaluru 560004 India
16th-century Hindu temple containing a sculpture of the sacred bull carved out of granite.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Tipu Sultan Fort and Palace - Bangalore KR Market, Allbert Victor Road Chamrajpet, Bengaluru 560018 India
Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace, in Bangalore, India, is an example of Indo-Islamic architecture and was the summer residence of the Mysorean ruler Tipu Sultan. Hyder Ali commenced its construction within the walls of the Bangalore Fort, and it was completed during the reign of Tipu Sultan in 1791.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Vikasa Soudha, Dr Ambedkar Rd Next to Vidhana Soudha, Bengaluru 560001 India
The Vidhana Soudha located in Bangalore is the seat of the state legislature of Karnataka. It is constructed in a style sometimes described as Mysore Neo-Dravidian and incorporates elements of Indo-Saracenic and Dravidian styles. The construction was completed in 1956.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick up from any hotels located in Central Bangalore
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.