Half Day Bethlehem Tour from Tel Aviv
Visit the birthplace of Jesus Christ and childhood home of David. Walk through Manger Square at the heart of the city, and visit the Church of the Nativity. The tour ends in Jerusalem.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Nativity
- Entry/Admission - Milk Grotto
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Be picked up and drive to Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus Christ and childhood home of David. Upon arrival, we walk through Manger Square at the heart of the city, and visit the Church of the Nativity. This somewhat unassuming establishment is built on the spot where Jesus is said to have been born.
After touring the church move on to the Milk Grotto, where the Holy Family is said to have taken refuge during the Massacre of the Innocents. The tour of the city also includes a visit to the shepherd’s field, one similar to that which Joseph would have worked. Before leaving Bethlehem, there’s time to visit one of the many souvenir shops, which specialize in everything from jewelry and ceramics to pendants and olive wood carvings. With the half day tour at a close, return to Jerusalem.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passports are required.
- The tour ends in Jerusalem . Drop off in Tel-Aviv is not included
- The tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations
- Palestinian guide meets the tour only after border crossing
- Border crossing to Bethlehem may include short unaccompanied walking portion
- Change of vehicle is required upon entering Palestinian territory
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.