Half Day Bike Tour Edinburgh
Wild About Edinburgh takes you off the beaten track to discover the real Edinburgh! This easy 3 hour bike tour explores a good variety of Edinburgh's neighbourhoods, letting you escape the crowds and discover beautiful areas of the city you might otherwise not see.
Recently voted best bike tour in Scotland at the Travel & Hospitality Awards,
we keep group sizes small for the best experience. There is plenty time to ask your guide questions along the way and there is a 30 minute rest stop at The Royal Botanic Gardens where you can buy a coffee/hot chocolate and wander.
The tour starts and ends at Leith Cycle Co (276 Leith Walk), which is where you'll get kitted out with bikes and snazzy helmets.
For more information contact email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of a Helmet if desired
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Leith, Edinburgh EH6 Scotland
Leith is Edinburgh's hip up and coming district. Visit Leith walk, the Links and The Shore before riding along the water of Leith.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Water of Leith Walkway, 24 Lanark Road, Edinburgh EH14 1TQ Scotland
Scenic cycle between Leith and Stockbridge
Stop At: Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh, 20 Inverleith Row, Edinburgh EH3 5LR Scotland
Your guide will guard the bikes so you can take 20-30 minutes to wander the gardens, or enjoy a coffee on their verranda.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Stockbridge, Edinburgh Scotland
Picturesque and bijoux area of Edinburgh. Great place for a meal or coffee out and charity shopping.
Stop At: St Bernard's Well, 11 Mackenzie Place Water of Leith, Edinburgh EH3 6TS Scotland
Lovely well with potentially healing powers...
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Dean Village, Dean Path, Edinburgh EH8 8BH Scotland
The most instagramable area of Edinburgh? Learn about its history and the perfect photo!
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Leith Cycle Co., 276 Leith Walk, Edinburgh EH6 5BX, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.