Half-day bird watching tour
Monteverde is a privileged place for bird watching. Its excellent geographical location, being very close to the Continental Divide, allows it to have a very wide diversity with more than 430 species of day and night birds to add to its list. is undoubtedly one of the best places on the planet to see the majestic Quetzal Glowing Central American, and to hear the impressive roar of the bell bird (to mention some of the most representative names in the world of birds), but in the same way They highlight diversity of species of toucans, harriers, carpenters, bobo birds, warblers and tanagers among many more. In this tour we will enjoy both the birds and the Costa Rican culture and cuisine. Breakfast is typical, traditional Costa Rican with several options on the menu, including vegetarian options.
The tours are very accessible and for people of all ages.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Brunch - Snacks
What's excluded :
- Sun block
Monteverde is a privileged place for bird watching. Its excellent geographical location, being very close to the Continental Divide, allows it to have a very wide diversity with more than 430 species of day and night birds to add to its list. is undoubtedly one of the best places on the planet to see the majestic Quetzal Glowing Central American.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- durante la experiencia se toman fotografías que luego se envían vía E-mail y (o) AirDrop para evitar el contagio al máximo.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.