Half-Day Blue Lagoon Tour with a Speedboat from Split
Blue Lagoon Tour is the most popular half-day speedboat excursion from Split. Not only that we visit the best spot for swimming and snorkelling on the mid-Adriatic islands but we also stop at one or two more places, depending on the time and the guest’s wishes.
Besides Blue Lagoon, we stop at Šolta, usually in Trogir for sightseeing and Laganini Beach Bar for relaxing in a beach bar.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Private skipper
- Safety gear
What's excluded :
- Any private expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trogir, Trogir, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Trogir is the best-preserved Romanesque-Gothic complex not only in the Adriatic, but in all of Central Europe. Trogir's medieval core, surrounded by walls, comprises a preserved castle and tower and a series of dwellings and palaces from the Romanesque, Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque periods.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Blue Lagoon/ Krknjasi Bay, Veliki Drvenik Croatia
If you don’t have that much time or you don’t want to go on a full-day tour, a half-day Blue Lagoon Tour is the best option for you.
We go with a speedboat which takes around 20 to 30 minutes to our first destination, while the entire tour lasts around 5 hours. On the tour, you have plenty of time to enjoy each place, whether you prefer swimming, snorkeling or sightseeing.
You can also choose between morning and afternoon tours, whichever suits you best. On the boat, you have free drinks and snorkeling equipment.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Maslinica, Maslinica, Solta Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Maslinica means "where the olives are". It is a very charming seaside village on the island of Solta, just a short hop from Split on a ferry (1 hour or 15 min) or private boat. It is quite undiscovered but sophisticated. Traditionally the place where people fished and grew their vines and olives, but now it has select villas, authentic cottages and a sprinkling of restaurants and cafes. Maslinica is the home to a beautifully restored old castle, now a luxury hotel Martinis Marchi with a good restaurant, next to a new 35 berth marina. (book with Croatian Villa Holidays). Snorkelling, swimming, sailing and scuba diving are the water sports and you can also rent scooters and bikes to visit lovely beaches and villages. The place has stunning sunsets as it is on the west side of the island.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.