Half-Day Bochnia Salt Mine Private Guided Tour from Krakow
Learn about the history of the mine, which dates back to the 13th century, and hear breathtaking stories what life was like for the miners who toiled to excavate once-precious salt 176 meters underground. With the help of the professional service of a licensed guide, you will explore Polish pearl, which has not yet become as popular as the Wieliczka salt mine.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tickets to the Salt mine
- English guide
- Entry/Admission - Kopalnia Soli Bochnia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kopalnia Soli Bochnia, ul. Campi 15, Bochnia 32-700 Poland
Take a guided tour of the Bochnia Salt Mine, one of the oldest salt mine in Poland and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Discover a unusual church set inside a mine chamber.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait at least 10 minutes before pick up time in the front of building.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.