Half Day Bucharest Sightseeing Tour
The tour will start in the morning with pick-up from your centrally located hotel and will take you to the most interesting sights of Bucharest. Option to upgrade on the day to include entrance to the Parliament Palace and The Village Museum.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional English speaking tour leader
- Transport by air conditioned minivan or standard car with wifi on board
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (40 lei per person at the Parliament Palace and 15 lei per person at the Village Museum)
- The itinerary of the tour depends on your hotel’s location, but it will include the following sights: Free Press Square (Piata Presei Libere) – The Arch of Triumph (Arcul de Triumf) – Victoriei Square (Piata Victoriei) – Calea Victoriei – Revolution Square (Romanian Atheneum, Revolution’s Memorial) – The Palace of Parliament (Palatul Parlamentului) – Union Square (Piata Unirii) – University Square (Piata Universitatii) – Romana Square (Piata Romana) – Victoriei Square (Piata Victoriei) – Charles de Gaulle Square (Piata Charles de Gaulle) – The Village Museum (Muzeul Satului).
The exact time for the optional visit to Parliament Palace is allocated on the day by Parliament Palace itself according to their scheduled groups and therefore cannot be predicted in advance: we will book a standard visit (1 hour). ID is mandatory for entry - please bring the original document, and prepare to present it at the entrance. A visit to Parliament Palace cannot be guaranteed as the institution is sometimes closed for Meetings and Conferences, please ask your guide on the day if you can include it.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The Village Museum is closed on Mondays when the visit will be replaced by a short walking tour in the old town.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- From March to October as well as December 16 to January 6, at least 4 people are required for this activity to take place
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- From January 7 to February 29 and November 1 to December 15, at least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- If the minimum number of people is not reached, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.