Half-day Busan Private Night tour for views and shopping
Busan, one of the most populated cities in Korea, is also known for 'the city that never sleeps.' It is mainly because visitors and locals enjoy the city's beautiful ocean view at night from beach side as well as from the top of the mountain. Easy-accessible foods and shopping locations during night hours also allow visitors fully discover the city.
- Benefit from hassle-free private transportation that will take you to the must-go attractions in Busan, Hwangnyeongsan mountain observatory and Kkangtong Market.
- Explore Busan at your own pace and avoid the hassle of organized group tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip private transportation(A rental car included)
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation (information required)
- English-speaking professional driver
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Fuel, tolls and parking fees
What's excluded :
- Tour guide
- Travel insurance
- Food and drink
- Excess luggage charges (No charges up to 2 pieces of luggage per passenger)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hwangnyeongsan Mountain, Jeonpo 1-dong, Busanjin-gu, Busan South Korea
- Like Hong Kong Victoria Peak, the mountain observatory offers an unimpeded stunning view of downtown Busan and wide-open ocean with Gwangandaegyo bridge, particularly amazing at night. With an altitude of 427m, the summit is relatively flat, directly accessible by the car.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bupyeong Kkangtong Market, 32, Junggu-ro 33beon-gil, Jung-gu, Busan 48977 South Korea
- Known as Kkangtong (tin can) Market, it has a history of selling a variety of imported canned goods from the United States for the US forces stationed in Korea during the Korean War. Back then, many rare goods that were hard to find anywhere else were found here.
- The night market opens from 19:30-24:00, selling Korean and international foods, clothes and accessories. In addition, multiple events take place like magic shows and guitar performances.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please enter the desired pickup/drop-off spot(airport, station, accommodation, etc.), Anywhere in Busan is fine!
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Please enter the desired pick-up/drop-off spots at time of booking.
- Baggage Allowance : Up to two pieces of luggage per passenger.
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- The itinerary may change due to your request, local circumstances or other unforeseeable factors.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.