Half-Day Canyon and Hot Spring Tour from Laugarfell
In this tour you will see Kárahnjúkar, Iceland largest Dam, Hafrahvammagljúfur one of Iceland largest canyon and bath in Laugarvallarlaug hot spring out in the nature and shower in a natural hot shower. This tour is in the wilderness of the Icelandic highlands.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- You will see Kárahnjúkar Dam, Iceland‘s largest electric source that form the Hálslón Reservoir which covers an area of 57 km². Kárahnjúkar dam is the tallest concrete-faced rockfill dam in Europe and among the largest of its kind in the world.
Near the Dam is Hafrahvammagljúfur canyon, one of Iceland‘s largest canyons and we will take a easy walk beside the canyon. You will go to some good viewing points to shoot pictures.
In the end you will go to Laugarvallarlaug hot spring and there you can bathe out in nature in a natural hot spring with a warm shower.
We travel in a Super Jeep.
Departure Point :Laugarfell
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Longest hike time is 40 mins
- Bring with you: Warm clothes, Good hiking shoes, Gloves, Water bottle, Light snack and Swimming suit
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.