Half-Day Chilean Pacific Coast Tour: Viña del Mar, Reñaca and Concón
Join this 4-hour tour to the Pacific Coast and explore the cities of Viña del Mar, known as the 'Garden City', the lively beaches of Reñaca and the quieter Concón. The Pacific Coast is renowned for white-sand beaches and for its big waves that makes it a popular destination among surfers. Recommended both during summer and winter this tour is the perfect way to explore the most famous cities of the Central Pacific Coast.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from select hotels in Valparaiso and Viña del Mar
- Transportation insurance
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
What's excluded :
- Meals and beverages not specified in the itinerary
- Pickup and drop-off from Santiago and hotels outside of Viña del Mar and Valparaiso
- Get picked up from one of the select hotels in Valparaíso or Viña del Mar in the afternoon. Board the comfortable bus and get ready for your 4-hour tour of the beach towns of Chile's Central Pacific Coast. The first stop will be Viña del Mar 5 miles (8 kilometers) from Valparaíso. The seaside resort city is known as the "Garden City" for its well-kept gardens and many flowers. Visit the main streets of the city, including Av. Perú, Av. San Martín, Viana, Álvarez, Av. Marina, Libertad with its old Casino, Plaza de Armas, and Quinta Vergara. Stop to admire the beautiful gardens and visit the famous theater where every year the international song festival is held. Then, visit the Garden Clock, this clockface created with seasonal flowers is one of the most famous highlights of the city.
Continue to the city of Reñaca and get a panoramic view of its beaches and to see some of its resident sea lions. The next stop is the oceanic rock, which has been declared as a natural sanctuary for the diversity of its flora and fauna. The journey continues to the coastal town of Concón. After crossing the bridge over the Aconcagua River, head to an ecological park to enjoy a breathtaking view of the Delta River and the variety of bird species that live in the area.
The tour ends with a drop-off back at select hotels in Valparaíso or Viña del Mar.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Remember that you have to let us know in which place you will be picked up. You have to be in the frontis of the hotels specified in the pick up details. If you're not staying in those hotels listed, please approach to the frontis of one of them to be picked up.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- It's recommended to use sunscreen, sneakers or shoes without heel, light jacket in summer and warm jacket in winter
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.