Half Day City Heritage Tour
A highly informative, fun tour of Broken Hill - the first and only Heritage listed town in Australia. We visit sites of historical and social importance.
Learn about the strong Trade Union Movement and those who fought for fairness in the workplace, particularly down the mines, and how this influenced the formation of our city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: JP Keenan Lookout, Broken Hill, New South Wales Australia
Fantastic view of the city of Broken Hill and the Mining sector.Hear the stories of Charles Rasp the founder of BHP and the start of unionism in Broken Hill.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :147 Rakow St, Broken Hill NSW 2880, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from any hotel within Broken Hill or from the Visitor Information Centre.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.