Half day City Tour Iquique and Replica of Esmeralda Corvette
Meet the beautiful city of Iquique in this complete tour that will take you to visit the coast, its churches and its beautiful heritage. In addition you can enter the replica of the Esmeralda Corvette, while listening to the history of this emblematic ship.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance included to the corvette
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Iquique, Iquique, Tarapaca Region
We will start the tour going to Huayquique beach, south of the city. Then, the Iquique city tour will take us to the Cavancha peninsula, where we will begin a tour of the grotto of Lourdes and a panoramic coastal tour to the Plaza 21 de Mayo. From the square, we will walk along the Paseo Baquedano until we reach Plaza Prat, with its Clock Tower from 1877.
Then, we will move to the outside of a replica of the Esmeralda corvette. We will visit the fishermen's cove Riquelme and the Prat pier, from where we will start a navigation through different points of the bay, including the buoy that marks the sector where the Emerald sank during the Naval Combat of Iquique, in the framework of the War of the Pacific .
Departure: 09:30 hs
Arrival: 2:00 pm
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.