Half Day City Tour Lima + Archeological Museum
We will take a walk through the city of Lima, where we will visit the current area of San Isidro and arrive to the old zone of the Colonial Quarter of Lima. We will observe its wonderful buildings and visit the Archaeological Museum
per adult from
4 hours 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer Hotel - Huaca Pucllana - Hotel
- Excursion Tour
- Tour Guide
- Tickets "Museum"
- Tickets "Convento San Francisco"
What's excluded :
- The program does not include anything not specified
- Tour the most outstanding places in the city of Lima and let yourself be enveloped by its charm and tradition. Start this tour with a panoramic view of Huaca Pucllana, a magnificent ceremonial and archaeological center built in the 4th century A.D. Get to know Colonial Lima by visiting its traditional historic center, appreciate the beauty of its Plaza Mayor, the Government Palace, the Municipal Palace and its imposing Cathedral. We’ll tour an important convent in the city. Watch the modernity of the city as you tour the residential and financial area of San Isidro and get an unparalleled view of the Pacific Ocean from the tourist district of Miraflores. Later, we invite you to know part of the great history of Peru and its valuable cultural heritage in your visit to the National Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology, the oldest state museum in our country and in whose halls are exhibited a varied collection of ceramics, textiles and metallurgical works; it also has a complete exhibition of historical-artistic material, as well as documentaries, photographs and bibliography dating back to colonial and republican periods.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Lima City (applies only hotels in Miraflores, San Isidro and Lima).
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.