Half Day City Tour Montevideo - Uruguay
Discover all that Montevideo offers in this 3-hour tour for its most outstanding places and most beautiful places.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance to attractions
- Does not include cruise, consult separately
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rambla de Montevideo, Montevideo Uruguay
The southernmost capital of America is also the administrative headquarters of MERCOSUR. Its coast with magnificent beaches is on the banks of the Río de la Plata where an excellent bay forms a deep-sea natural harbor. Bill
with a great variety of cultural, gastronomic and recreational proposals. Unmissable outdoor walks are enjoyed on the boulevard, squares and parks as well as knowing its heritage buildings. In this panoramic tour
We will observe the main tourist points of the city: Plaza
Independence, Executive Tower, headquarters of the Executive Branch, Salvo Palace, Solís Theater, Port Market, Agricultural Market, Legislative Palace, Obelisk to the Constituents, Centennial Stadium and much more. A circuit guided by the main and picturesque neighborhoods of the city. We will return to the United Nations boulevard, stopping at Virgil Square to observe one of the most beautiful panoramic views of the city and its coast. On the way back, passengers opt for Shopping Punta Carretas or return to their hotels.
STOPS SET FOR PHOTOGRAPHS:
Agricultural Market (visit).
Monument to the Carreta.
Monument to the word Montevideo
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.