Half-Day City Tour of Old Delhi
Get to know an Old Delhi on this private 5-hour Half-day tour. Visit ancient buildings such as Jama Masjid, an exponentially large mosque. Spend time in a local bazaar, Chandni Chowk, also known as "Silver Street", where you will ride a rickshaw and purchase souvenirs. This Half-day tour includes lunch, entrance fees, and round trip transport from your Delhi hotel or the Indira Gandhi International Airport.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Professional private tour guide
- Monument entrance fees
- Buffet Lunch
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: India Gate, Rajpath Near Connaught Place New Delhi, New Delhi 110001 India
9am - Pickup from Hotel in Delhi and start sightseeing tour of Old Delhi.
9:30am - Visit Jama Masjid The country's largest mosque, built in 1656, where thousands of Muslims offer prayers. The great mosque of Old Delhi is both the largest in India and the final architectural extravagance of Shah Jahan with a courtyard capable of holding 25,000 devotees. And enjoy Rickshaw (Tricycle) ride at Chandni Chowk Bazar More evidences of the ancient times that once existed in old Delhi can be found out by winding through the labyrinthine lanes of Chandni Chowk in a rickshaw. The pleasure associated with the rickshaw ride here is ultimate.
11:30am - Visit Raj Ghat The place where Mahatma Gandhi, the Pioneer of Truth and Non-Violence had been cremated. The abode of eternal flame, located near the bank of Yamuna, contains the Epitaph ‘He Ram’, the last word spoken by Mahatma Gandhi after he was shot.
1pm - Lunch Break, Lunch will be provided at the local Restaurant. And after Lunch Drop at your Hotel in Delhi
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Hotel / Airport / Railway Station or any other desired pickup location in Delhi, Noida, or GurugramAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.