Half-Day City Tour of Tunis
Take a four-hour bus tour of Tunis that highlights the modern and traditional aspects of the Tunisian capital. Highlights include the top-ranked university, and a walk through the Medina of Tunis, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You'll hear informative commentary from your guide, and have round-trip transport from your Tunis hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- Your city tour starts with hotel pickup in the morning.
Travel in an air-conditioned minivan through the Tunis El Manar University campus, hearing about the achievements at the top-ranked university in Tunisia. See an old French district and learn about the history of Tunisia.
When you arrive at the World Heritage–listed Medina of Tunis, your guide takes you on a walk through the narrow streets. Founded about 1,300 years ago in 698, the Tunis Medina is home to many monuments, like the temple of a saint that was rumored to grant the wishes of the Ottoman Emperor. Hear about the sights you pass as you stroll down streets lined with ancient buildings, colorful shops, and cafes decorated in intricate tile work. Have time to meander along and soak in the atmosphere before returning to your minivan.
After four hours, your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Your Tunis accommodation
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.