Half day City Tour Punta del Este - Uruguay
An unforgettable walk through the most important spa of
Latin America Nothing is left out on this tour that combines beach,
forest and city; visiting the spa icons from inside.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to museums / attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Puerto de Punta del Este, Punta del Este Uruguay
After being picked up by your hotel in the center of Punta del Este or in the Barra neighborhood (depending on the option chosen), the guided tour will begin in the direction of the Peninsula.
You will pass by the Lighthouse, the Port, the square, the waterfront of La Brava and its beaches, the houses of the famous and the residential neighborhoods of San Rafael, Golf, Rincón del Indio and Beverly Hills with its large mansions, La Barra, its beaches , the "Top-Shop" and its undulating bridges, El Jagüel, the capital city of Maldonado and the dragon barracks history, watchtower, the king's hookah; Its cathedral and museums.
We will pass by the main avenue "Juan Gorlero",
We will continue through the Pinares neighborhood to Punta Ballena and Casa Pueblo.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.