Half-Day Colorado River Paddleboard Trip
Take this 5.5-mile half-day paddle board tour along Colorado River with a experienced friendly SUP trainer and River Guide. See Big Horn Sheep, Bald Eagles, Waterfowl and more. Your adventure starts at Willow Beach with basic safety and SUP training, followed by the slow flowing clear Colorado River.
The Historical River Gaugers home site is where you will take a short hike to a beautiful vantage point above the river and after a cool dip and relaxing with water and snacks, you'll head further north to Emerald Cave. Here you will have another opportunity to taking a break in the shade of the caves' clear water. After you relax a bit, you will head to a beautiful beach along the Canyon for a delicious lunch where you can swim and relax on the shore before paddling back down The River viewing wildlife along the way.
Once you're reached Willow Beach, you will be able to stop by the gift shop off the marina (clean restrooms available). From here, you will head back your drop location.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water - premium bottled spring water
- Snacks - wide range of tasty snacks to include five types of granola and protein bars, a large selection of chips and fruit
- All necessary equipment
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 styles of life jackets, carbon light weight paddles, and different styles of paddle boards
What's excluded :
Your paddle boarding adventure with morning pickup from your Las Vegas area hotel for a short ride to Willow Beach along the Colorado River.
After a 15-minute safety and training session from you certified CPR-trained guide you'll begin with a 1 1/2-mile paddle to a beautiful overlook at the River Gauger's Historical Homesite Here you'll break for photos, snacks and a chance to spot wildlife like Big Horn Sheep, Bald Eagles and waterfowl.
Next, paddle 1 1/2-mile to Emerald Cave, a beautiful clear water hidden cove where you can swim. Here you'll also enjoy a fresh snacks before paddling 3-miles back to Willow Beach.
• Willow Beach, Fort Mohave, AZ 86445-9544
• Colorado River, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Departure Point :Willow Beach, AZ 86445, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up just over an hour before our scheduled launch time directly from your hotel. We will launch around 12 noon Mountain time (11am Las Vegas time) Pick up from all Las Vegas strip hotels starting around 9:30am. We are the only ones who offer Round trip free courtesy shuttle pick up and drop off from any strip hotel you are staying. Our drivers have flawless driving records and our Vans are clean new modeled comfortable 12 and 15 passenger vehicles. Please be advised if we do not meet our minimum numbers for the tour we have the right to cancel or switch dates.
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please be advised we pick up from Las Vegas about an hour before the departure time
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.