Half day Colourful souks guided tour
Enjoy Marrakech's colorful souks on a customized and private tour. Experience the daily commercial life of the Medina( Old city) as you are lead through a labyrinth of stalls.
Get a special in-depth feel for various sections of the market.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Guided tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Medina of Marrakesh, Derb Fhal Zefriti n06 Derb Fhal Zefriti, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
The souks , meaning markets in English - are located in the medina and are accessible by the Jemaa-el-Fna square, they are one of the most important places of commerce of the city since this activity gathers more than 40 000 craftsmen, specialists in many areas, simple and sometimes unthinkable!
The souk of Marrakech is an open door to a maze that aims to plunge into a show dazzling sounds, exotic scents and colors.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
WE PICK UP CLIENTS AT ANY PLACE IN MARRAKECH
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.