Half-Day Confederation Bridge Tour with Pickup
This tour stops at some hidden gems that aren’t all filled With other tourists. Your Tour guide is born and raised in Prince Edward Island and comes from many generations of Islanders. You can also add on the opportunity to drive across the Confederation Bridge. We can also add on an hour lunch or dinner on, please note meal isn’t included but we do not charge for the extra hour unlike other companies.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch can be added but extra time may be needed , please note we do not charge for the extra time for lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blockhouse Point Lighthouse, 285 Blockhouse Rd, Rocky Point, Prince Edward Island C0A 1H2 Canada
Take in the views of the lighthouse. From here you can see out into the ocean and the skyline of Charlottetown. Please note this lighthouse isn’t open to the public. The road down to the lighthouse is dirt, if it is rainy or has rained recently we can add in a different stop.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Argyle Shore Provincial Park, Bonshaw, Prince Edward Island C0A 1C0 Canada
Here we will stop to view the cliffs and learn about them. You will also have time to walk the red sand beach and look at the tidal pools. Please note this beach is best viewed on low tide, so the tour route may be reserved to catch low tide.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Confederation Bridge, Rota 16 New Brunswick , Canada, Bayfield, New Brunswick N0M 1G0 Canada
Here we will stop at the Confederation Bridge. Here you will be able to see the longest bridge in the World over ice covered water And get great pictures. You can even touch the bridge ! We will also drive by where the bridge was built. We will also view the Bridge from a Beach and Church nearby. We can also add on time to cross the Bridge but please note extra time would need to be added .
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Victoria, Victoria, Prince Edward Island
Our next stop will be at the charming village of Victoria by the sea. Here you can scroll the small village and stop at one of the many shops or restaurants.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Victoria Park Driveway Queens Square, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island C1A 1V2 Canada
On our way back to Charlottetown we will drive through Charlottetown’s biggest park that is loved by locals and visitors. Here you will drive by the Charlottetown Harbor, Fanning bank House, Beaconsfield House, among other sites.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at your Hotel or cottage. Extra time may need to be added depending on your pick up location Airports
- Charlottetown Airport, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island Canada
- Port Charlottetown, 1 Weymouth St, Charlottetown, PE C1A 8W1, Canada
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/1/2021 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.