Half-day Countryside Wine Tasting tour near Vienna - Private Tour
Come and visit the traditional Austrian countryside! Meet with the local farmers, learn about the 150 years old family tradition in wine making. Enjoy the ambiance of the vineyards and hills of the Weinviertel Wine Region, which is only 25 minutes from Vienna. With English and German speaking guide you will get a genuine countryside hospitality.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tasting of 4 quality wines at each visited winery, 8 glasses total. International varieties like Sauvignon Blanc and Rieslings, also local flavors like Grüner Veltliner and Zweigelt
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver Guide
- Entry/Admission - Weingut Bernhard Holzer
- Entry/Admission - Reigl's Cantina Piccola
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Weingut Bernhard Holzer, Ried Saubergen 10, Leobendorf 2100 Austria
Tasting of 4 glasses of wine, in the presentation of the Bernhard Holzer or his family member. Enjoy the terrace view of the vineyards and the Castle Kreuzenstein. Please not that locations may vary depending on availability.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Reigl's Cantina Piccola, Kellergasse 26, 2102 Kleinengersdorf, Austria
Visit the 150 years old cave wine cellar, where the best wines of the neighbourhood are collected. Enjoy the ham & cheese directly brought to you from Italy. Please note that locations may change based on availability, but the alternatives have also high enjoyment value.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :InterContinental Vienna, Johannesgasse 28, 1030 Wien, Austria
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- This is a private tour happening mostly on a terrace / vineyards, where social distancing from other people is not a problem. Masks required only during transportation in the mini van.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.