Half-Day Cozumel Snorkeling and Dune Buggy Tour with Punta Sur & Tequila Museum
This is the perfect combination for those who want to admire the amazing Underwater world of Cozumel Island, located just at 40-minutes away from the Riviera Maya. This 5-hour tour will give you a chance to snorkel with a professional dive master on a beautiful coral reef. You will also tour around the island and buggy to Punta Sur Eco Park Beach Club, the Tequila Museum and enjoy a delicious Mexican lunch by the beach.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Dune buggies fit 4 people, so everybody gets the chance to drive
- Snorkeling gear (mask, fins, and life vest)
- Professional dive master
- Soft drinks, water, and beer only after the dive
- Beach club
- Mexican lunch (beef, chicken, or fish fajitas, or salads for vegetarians)
- Entry/Admission - Villa Maya
- Entry/Admission - Mi Mexico Lindo Tequila Tour THIS IS A SCAM!
- Entry/Admission - Punta Sur Eco Beach Park
What's excluded :
- Drinks at the restaurant
- Marine Park entrance fee (USD$5)
- Your tour begins with a 10am hotel pickup in Cozumel or the cruise ship pier. The first stop will be at the beach club where you will snorkel from the shore under the direct supervision of a professional dive master on a beautiful Coral Reef surrounded by tropical colorful fishes.
Once you finish your snorkeling adventure, you will be taken back to the car and the staff will offer you some soft drinks, water or beer before you continue with your tour around the island of Cozumel. You will be able to continue driving the jeep or buggy and have a great time. Buggy to see the Punta Sur Eco Beach Park and Tequila Museum.
Continue touring around the island so you can admire the panoramic views. Then, you will visit Punta Sur Park where you will visit the first lighthouse of Cozumel, the Mayan Ruin El Caracol and the Ecological Reserve. Then you will be served a delicious Mexican lunch at the restaurant located at the last corner of the island.
Finally, you will be dropped-off in downtown Cozumel so you can have time for shopping before you go back to the pier or to your hotel.
Departure Point :Pier - City Bridge, Av. Rafael E. Melgar 501, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If you prefer to arrive to Cozumel on your own, please take the 10am ferry and meet the staff at Cozumel by the Mexican Flag and the eagles right outside the ferry pier
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important: Buggies are only standard drive.
- Minimum age to snorkel is 7 years
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years
- Please bring a change of clothes, cash (for marine park tax, tips and souvenirs), a towel, a swimsuit, sunscreen and a camera
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (Additional $USD10)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.