Half Day Cruise to Ponta da Piedade with Lunch and Drinks
If you are looking for a more laid-back activity, our boat tour with lunch included could be just the thing. During four hours we will make a coastal trip along the famous Ponta da Piedade and Coast of Lagos.
Visit the coast of Ponta da Piedade, take a swim in a sheltered bay and then have a spot of lunch.
There’s no better way to spend a morning or afternoon than to be surrounded by all the goodness that nature has to offer, tasty traditional food and a professional crew to take care of everything for you.
In this trip you have the oppurtunity to taste genuine flavor of Portuguese "chouriço" and cheese before lunch on board (roast chicken).
- Non crowded boat (max 14 people)
per adult from
What's included :
- Beer, wine and soft drinks during lunch time
- Live commentary on board
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: BlueFleet - Boat Trips and Tours, Marina de Lagos Esrada de São Roque, Lagos 8600-318 Portugal
Check in must be done at our office inside Lagos Train Station until 15 minutes before departure. You'll be briefed and escorted to the boarding pier in Marina de Lagos
Stop At: Ponta da Piedade, Lagos Portugal
Enjoy the sightings of Ponta da Piedade. Depending on sea and weather conditions we'll anchor near Ponta da Piedade for our customers enjoy lunch and swim in the sea.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Praia do Camilo, Rua da Costa D'Oiro between Praia Dona Ana Beach and Praia da Boneca Beach, Lagos 8600-544 Portugal
Enjoy and marvel yourself with one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Pass By: Praia Dona Ana, Lagos Portugal
Enjoy the sighting of the most famous beach of Lagos!
Pass By: Marina de Lagos, Edifício da Administração, Lagos 8600-315 Portugal
Our adventure starts and ends in Marina de Lagos. One of the most iconic Marinas in Portugal.
Departure Point :Estr. de São Roque, 8600-318 Lagos, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.