Half-Day Cultural Tour of Lima, Peru
A 3.5 - 4 hour exploration of the most important attractions in our city. Learn about the culture of Lima, Peru by observing a pre-Columbian site in the middle of the modern city of Miraflores called Huaca Pucllana, visit Museo Bodega & Quadra showing remains of the old Wall of the city. Admire the Santo Domingo Convent and finally observe the change of guards at the Government Palace in the Main Plaza!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and drop off from any hotel in Miraflores or San Isidro
- Entry/Admission - Museo de Sitio Bodega y Quadra
- Entry/Admission - Museo Santo Domingo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Huaca Pucllana, Calle General Borgono s/n, cuadra 8, Lima 15074 Peru
Stop for a brief information given by guide, it is an archaeological site observed from the outside.
Stop At: Museo de Sitio Bodega y Quadra, Ancash 213, Lima Peru
Visit this small refurbished colonial place where visitor can observe the old city wall of Lima and amazing findings during the colonial and early years of the Republica.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Museo Santo Domingo, Jirón Camaná 170, Cercado de Lima 15001, Peru
Explore this colonial heritage where several Peruvian saints lived. Walk up its old tower having a privileged view of the historical area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Plaza De Armas De Lima, Plaza central Lima, Cercado de Lima 15001, Peru
Explore the main plaza of the city, getting to know the Government Palace enjoying the change of Guards, as it is the time we make the visit, the Cathedral and other monuments in this important city place.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Miraflores or San Isidro areas. If not staying in these areas, pick up may incur in extra charges, otherwise, travelers may go to any of the hotels in these areas.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.