Half Day Cusco City Sightseeing
Discover the magic and beauty of Cusco, the capital of the Incan Empire. The flawlessly built Incan roads spread to all regions from the “Plaza” which was thought of as the center of the world. Visit the Temple of the Sun, the Convent of Santo Domingo and the famous Cusco Cathedral with its Cuzqueno paintings.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live guide
- Entrance tickets to Cathedral & Korikancha Temple
- Hotel pickup & drop-off. Note: Some hotels are in areas where the access by vehicle is not allow..
- Entry/Admission - Cusco Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Qorikancha
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico De Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
Your sightseeing tour begins at the Artisans’ Quarters of San Blas to visit its church and its particularly impressive carved woodwork. On your way to the Cathedral, you'll stop by the Hatun Rumiyoc street where the famous twelve angular stone is. In the Cathedral, you'll have the opportunity to see its beautiful woodwork and colonial paintings before heading back to your Cusco hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cusco Cathedral, Portal Belen Plaza de Armas, Cusco 08002 Peru
The Cathedral Basilica of the Assumption of the Virgin, also known as Cusco Cathedral, is the mother church of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Cusco. The cathedral is located on the Plaza de Armas. The entire building was built between 1560-1654.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Qorikancha, Avenida El Sol, 3rd block, Cusco Peru
Originally named Intikancha or Intiwasi, it was dedicated to Inti, and is located at the old Inca capital of Cusco. Mostly destroyed after the 16th century war with the Spanish conquistadors, much of its stonework forms the foundation of the Santo Domingo church and convent.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mercado Central de San Pedro, Tupac Amaru, Cusco 08003 Peru
The old market of San Pedro, in the middle of the city of Cusco, is an incredible place to meet with locals, see the groceries, potatoes, incas corns, oropesa breads, cheesses, and some handicrafts. This spot is the place to feel the flavors and scents. It´s an intimate experience with the culture, gastronomy and history.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This activity includes roundtrip transfer from your hotel, apartment or home. Some locations are in areas where the access by vehicle is not permitted. Send your details in order to arrange your pickup and drop-off in a nearby place.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We suggest arriving in Peru with antibacterial gel for personal use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.