Half-day Cycling to Le Mat Snake village with Snake meal
The ancient Le Mat snake village is located in North Hanoi. This village is famous for its tradition of catching snakes and making delicious culinary dishes from them. Joining this half-day tour, you will have more interesting knowledge about the local life in Vietnam.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in Hanoi city center
- English speaking tour guide
- Snake meal
- Bike and helmet
- 2 bottles of mineral water/ person/ day
What's excluded :
- Drinks during meals
- What not mentioned clearly
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hanoi, Hanoi
Start cycling. This Hanoi private tour is an excursion to 1 of the nearest traditional villages from Hanoi city center. The tour introduces Le Mat snake village to see how villagers feed snakes and make meals from snakes. Le Mat village, since the 18th century, is an purely agricultural one but it is famous for its snake – catching vocation. 20% villagers are living on the vocation of raising and catching snake with new services generated around this job. Le Mat people owns a treasure of knowledge and experience about snake catching techniques, making tonic medicine from snakes or medicine for treating injury bitten by snakes etc. Along village paths or big roads in Le Mat, you still see quite a lot of restaurants of snake speciality.
Lunch is included. You will enjoy snake meals in Le Mat with local snake wine – it’s a strange feeling.
Finish tour at 01:00 pm.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up location: Your hotel in Hanoi city center
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This booking is applied for minimum 2 adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.