Half day dhow cruise to the Fjords of Musandam
Timing of the trip:
Morning: 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Afternoon: 1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Khasab has something for everyone, whether you're a historian, a cultural enthusiast or an international explorer. Fjords of Musandam also known as the "Norway of Arabia" has unique landscapes, mountains and sea-life. Enjoy an unforgettable day cruising through the “Fjords of Musandam” on board our traditionally decorated Omani dhow, where you can sit comfortably on cushions and carpets while feasting your eyes on the striking scenery. You can enjoy the dhow ride with natural dolphins chasing the dhow during the trip. Snorkeling at Telegraph Island is also an attraction of the trip.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fruits, cold drinks, tea, coffee, towels, life jackets
What's excluded :
- Visa charges or other personal expenses are not included in the price. No transfers outside Khasab
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Oman Fjords, Khasab 811 Oman
Enjoy an unforgettable experience cruising through the “fjords of the Musandam” on board our traditionally decorated Omani dhow, where you can sit comfortably on cushions and carpets while feasting your eyes on the striking scenery. A dhow trip offers an insight into the fantastic landscape. Discover ancient villages and swim and snorkel in the clear waters off Telegraph Island. There is a distinct possibility you may see dolphins along the way. Refreshments, life jackets and towels are provided.
Departure Point :Dolphin Khasab Tours, Lulu Hypermarket Khasab City,، Al Khasab 811, Oman
Traveler pickup is offered
We collect you from all hotels in Khasab, Khasab port, Khasab airport as well. The tour starts at 9:30 a.m. There are two schedules for the trip: Morning: 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and afternoon 1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.Airports
- Khasab Airport, Khasab Oman
- Khasab port arrival lounge
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.