Half-Day Dougga Tour from Tunis
Depart from your Tunis centrally located accommodation for Dougga and visit the pinnacle of the Roman presence in Tunisia. the visit to Dougga invariably begins with the Theatre, whose splendor is unchallenged by its nearness to the car park. Built-in 168 AD by one of the town's wealthier occupants, Marcus Quadratus, the Theatre can seat up to 3,500 people.
It is from here that you find the residential quarter, Temples, and extensive Licinian Baths, and there are some choice spots down here to photograph the Capitol.
Return back to the hotel in Tunis.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from your Tunis centrally located hotel
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Dougga
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in other cities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dougga, Tunisia
Explore Dougga is the pinnacle of the Roman presence in Tunisia and looks out majestically over the hills. What perhaps makes it so aesthetically pleasing is its geography - perched on high, it is a picture of verdancy and her stone columns stand proudly.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel or location in Tunis.Airports
- Carthage Airport, Tunis Tunisia
- Avenue Franklin Roosevelt, La Goulette, Tunisia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.