Half-Day Dunajec River Rafting tour from Krakow
Experience the pristine beauty of Pieniny Mountains on this exciting Dunajec River Rafting tour. Embark on a 2-hours long river rafting tour on Dunajec River Gorge, during which you have a chance to participate in the tradition dating back to the 19th century and admire one of the most beautiful mountain views Poland has to offer.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Boat fee
- Fuel surcharge
- Life jacket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- English-speaking driver's assistance
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Dunajec Gorge
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dunajec Gorge, Poland
Benefit from pickup at your accommodation in central Krakow, and then travel in air-conditioned comfort to the start of your river rafting tour at Sromowce. Paddle through a breathtaking gorge of the Dunajec River, ending in Szczawnica in the beautiful Pieniny Mountains.
Put on traditional costumes to take part in a local tradition that dates back to the 19th century as you travel aboard a small raft with room for no more than 12 people. Admire the steep peaks of the mountains as you meander through pristine nature.
Arrive in Szczawnica at the end of the 18-kilometer journey, and get taken back to Krakow by your English-speaking driver.
Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For hotel pick up option selected. Exact pick up time will be provided by local supplier in 24 hours after booking.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Available daily, in the morning from April 1st to October 31st (with the exception of Easter Day and Corpus Cristi).
- Guaranteed river rafting time: 2h 15mins.
- In bad weather conditions it is possible that river rafting is suspended.
- Please wear adequate shoes and clothing.
- Only 5 children can be on one raft at the same time. There are no age limitations.
- Lunch break can be arranged upon request on the way back. Lunch cost is not included in the tour price.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Please note that masks are obligatory only in closed public areas such as museums, mines, shops, churches, public transport, etc.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.