Half-Day Easy Himalayan Village Experience Walk in Rishikesh
Combine the cultural and Himalayan traditions Patho Village trekking is about 6 hours, accompanied by local guide visiting the most fascinating scenic beauty of Himalaya en route visiting ShivaNand Ashram, Swami Samarpar Ashram, Lord Rama Temple, a thick deep forest of Himalaya.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Local guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Patho VIllage is at a distance of 4 km from Tapovan, Rishikesh. It is the half day trails along with Himalayan water streams, passing through the Ram Temple and Tapovan Village to reach up to the Patho Village from where you get a bird's eye view of Rishikesh Town and the Ganges river
Departure Point :Tapovan, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249137, India
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travellers from the Tapovan at Balaknath Temple near State Bank of India Tapovan Rishikesh.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.