Half-Day eBike Mural Tour in Boulder
This tour is as much about feeling Boulder as it is about seeing it. Through the artists' lens, you'll gain a better sense of the community and culture here, and riding these amazing eBikes will give you a sense of exhilaration, re/connect you with your inner child, your sense of play, your relationship to nature and the natural world around you. Joel possesses a deep knowledge of Boulder, a wealth of historical and anecdotal facts and trivia, and a charming, jovial personality that will keep you engaged the entire tour. Get on an eBike, breathe fresh air, move your body, experience art and the environment in a unique, fun and illuminating way. Arrive as strangers, leave as friends.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- bike helmet (you're welcome to bring your own)
- Snacks - Various bars and other healthy(ish) snacks ranging from keto to carb heavy.
- Bottled water - we'll provide plenty of water but you're welcome to bring your own bottle.
What's excluded :
- Rain/Weather gear
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Downtown, Boulder, CO 80302, USA
Many of the murals we'll see are spread across Boulder's downtown/Pearl Street area.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Boulder Theater, 2032 14th St, Boulder, CO 80302-5303
More specifically, we'll focus on the alley behind the Boulder Theater. That's where we'll find 3 large murals put up during the 2020 Streetwise Mural Festival.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Boulder Creek Path, parallels Arapahoe Ave, Boulder, CO 80302
Segments of our tour will take us to the Boulder Creek Path, the lovely tree-lined east/west corridor that is the backbone of Boulder's extensive system of bike paths and trails. Just cruising the path on eBike is one of the most fun things you can do in Boulder. Along the way you'll encounter a nice cross-section of Boulderites, walking, jogging, biking, rollerblading and skateboarding up and down Boulder's "Main Street."
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Goose Creek Greenway, Valmont Rd. and 24th St. to Boulder Creek Path, Boulder, CO
The Goose Creek Greenway is another of Boulder's splendid bike paths. This one will take us east of town, then north, past funky warehouse districts, one of Boulder's largest prairie dog colonies, past the Valmont Skate Park and through a mix of north Boulder neighborhoods. It's a great place to open up these eBikes and see what they can do!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Wonderland Lake Park, Wonderland Hill Ave. & Poplar Ave Off Broadway, Boulder, CO 80304
At the west end of the exhilarating Wonderland Lake Greenway sits Wonderland Lake, nestled up against the mountains shooting up on the western edge of town. The Greenway itself is one of the best stretches of bikeway in town, taking you through areas only accessible via the path and eclectic neighborhoods. And the Lake is one of this town's prettiest spots.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :dojo4, 2030 17th St, Boulder, CO 80302, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Public restrooms are NOT available at the departure point. There will be some along the way.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.