Half Day Ephesus and House of Virgin Mary Tour
Our tour starts around 08.30am and ends around 1 pm. This tour includes visits to several attractions just in 4 hours. First attraction is the House of Virgin Mary, where she is believed to have spent her last days. Secondly, we will walk on the marble streets of the ancient city of Ephesus which was once an important center for Ionian League, but the ruins you will see are from the Greco-Roman times.
per adult from
4 to 5 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Hotel or Cruise pick up and drop off in Kuşadası, Selçuk and Izmir.
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
What's excluded :
- All drinks
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
It is the house where Mary may have spent her last days. Indeed, she may have come in the area together with Saint John. This place was offically declared a shrine of the Roman Catholic Church in 1986, and since then it has become a popular place of pilgrimage. Pope Paul VI visited shrine in 1967.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
Ephesus is an exceptional testimony to the cultural traditions of the Hellenistic, Roman Imperial and early Christian periods. Ephesus is an important site for Christianity; being one of the seven Churches of Revelation. Apostle Paul probably spent two and half years in Ephesus during his third missionary journey. In two hours, you will be exploring the city by walking on the marble streets, accompanied by our English speaking tour guide.
In our tour, we will be seeing Odeon, State Agora, Prytaneion, Memmius Monument, Domatian Temple, Hercules Gate, Curetes Street, Hadrian Temple, Latriens. The visits to Private House (So-called brothel, ‘Terrace Houses’) is an optional visit for an extra 25 ₺/person and your guide should be informed before hand. After Terrace Houses, we will carry on with our exploration with Celsus Library, Marble Road, Commercial Agora, Great Theather, Arcadiane (Harbour Road).
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Selcuk and Kusadasi; and from the port of Kusadasi
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if requireOur Ephesus Tour group are max 14 people on each day.
- Our Ephesus Tour group are max 14 people on each day.
- Some of Ephesus Tours has walking and not recommended for the people who has difficulties with walking.
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 10 minutes before pick up time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.