Half day excursion in the Genoese hinterland from Sori
Liguria is not only crystal clear sea and picturesque villages on the coast. Discover the hinterland, among hills, woods and villages preserved over time.
Walk on ancient mule tracks until you reach a village of five inhabitants preserved over time. Meet the miller who will show you the only water mill still in operation, it will be a regenerating walk with an ancient and romantic flavor.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tourist guide
What's excluded :
- Offer to the miller
The excursion on foot starts from Sori and a gentle 8km walk with a tour guide takes you to discover the secrets of the forest. Walk on the mule track, along the river, cross a stone bridge.
You will arrive at the Fulle water mill, built 400 years ago and still working.
You will hear the stories and legends of this beautiful ancient village that still resists modern times. Visit the mill still used by the local inhabitants to produce olive oil while on the upper floor of the mill you can visit the mill for chestnut and wheat flour.
Walk again until you reach Capreno, another suggestive village in the Ligurian hinterland. The visit of the village ends, the walk in the woods resumes to reach Sori again.
• Sori, Sori, Italian Riviera, Liguria
Departure Point :Via Giuseppe Mazzini, 5, 16031 Sori GE, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.