Half-Day Excursion to Trunk Bay Beach from St. Thomas
Relax on the white sandy beach of Trunk Bay during a visit to the spectacular coast of St. John. Nestled inside the Virgin Islands National Park, the beach is a perfect location for you to admire the scenery or venture into the turquoise water to snorkel or swim.
Your driver drops you off along the pristine beach, where you can find calm bay waters and luscious tropical foliage around you. Take advantage of the beach chair and umbrella rentals or find your own spot for a day on the sand. Stretch out and feel the sun on your skin as the cooling Caribbean breeze blows in from the water. Next, head out for a dip into the warm coastal sea or rent a snorkel to explore the world of coral beneath the surface.
The ferry tickets to St. John are not included in the price. We offer a late cruise ship pick-up at 12:30, this scheduled pick-up is available for cruise passengers only
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up at both cruise ports in St. Thomas
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Trunk Bay Beach
What's excluded :
- Snorkel gear rental
- Table, umbrellas and chairs.
- Gratuities - recommended
- Round trip ferry tickets to St. John from Redhook Dock
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trunk Bay Beach, N Shore Rd, Virgin Islands National Park 00830 St. John
Enjoy 3 hours free time at the beach where you can dine, swim and snorkel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
* We pick up in most major St Thomas hotels/resort. Please inform us the name and address of your hotel, if it's not on the list. * Pick up at Crown Bay Dock will be at The Windmill, where the prepaid tours are. * Pick up at West Indian Dock will be at Gate no. 3.The 12:30 Pick up time is reserved for late Ship Arrivals only, not available from the Resorts.Ports
- Crown Bay Dock
- West Indian Dock
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour duration/time starts at the time of pick up.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Please confirm cruise ship dock upon booking for those coming from a cruise.
- Minimum guests apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour start time is approximate and can be adjusted for traffic conditions and pick-up schedule
- Late Schedule is for LATE CRUISE SHIPS ONLY. Those staying in a hotel will be put in a regular schedule or late schedule depending on availability.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour operates with a minimum of four guest cancellation notice will be given 24 hours in advance
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.