Half Day Family Boat Trip with Pirate Adventure
We collect you from your resort and you are taken to the exclusive Marina of Puerto Calero. Then you are met by our pirate crew, who will entertain your children whilst you are left to enjoy your day on our boat, soaking up the sun on our sundeck and enjoying our free flowing Beer, Sangria & Soft Drinks. We travel out of Puerto Calero and head east to our anchor point at El Poril, where we start the games with Captain Jack and his pirates. All children are given a gift from the crew's hidden treasure while the ships Chef prepares the freshly cooked delicious meal and to enjoy the water activities including snorkelling and feeding the thousands of fish. We then set sail back to the marina where you are met by the other pirates and put on your coach back to your resort.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - We serve Spanish Paella, Salad, Canarian Potatoes and Tortilla With Freshly Baked Bread
- Alcoholic Beverages - Free Flowing Beer, Sangria & Soft Drinks
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Restroom on board
- Treasure Hunt For Children With Free Gift Included
What's excluded :
- Cocktails & Spirit Mixers Available at Extra Cost
- Anchors away! We are ready for games, water activities including snorkelling and feeding the fish with the pirate crew while the captain of the Katfish prepares lunch, you can swim in the crystal clear waters and use our snorkelling gear or just relax on our sun deck and soak up the rays while our crew look after the fun and excitement! NEW FOR 2020! We now have SUP Boards, a slide and our AquaRocket Ride. Check out our photos for more information!
We have pirates on board who will play games, including face painting, dancing on board and keep the younger guests busy while parents and other family members are welcome to join in the fun, they can also just lay in the sun and relax on board our completely family friendly boat.
**Please note that Jack Sparrow is no longer on board but we now have MORE pirates and pirate games than previous trips!**
*You will be required to remove your footwear to enter the boat*
• Meat Paella of Chicken & Pork - Freshly cooked Spanish Paella with meat only (Vegetarian option available if advised in advance).
• Hotdogs - For those children who do not fancy Paella, we have delicious hotdogs! Frankfurter hotdogs with soft white roll and all the sauce you like!
• Fresh Baked Crusty Roll & Butter - Freshly baked the evening before
• Spanish Tortilla - Spanish omelet with potatoes & onion, freshly prepared on board (vegetarian)
• Fresh Cut Melon of the season (subject to availability) - We serve freshly cut watermelon in the summer and variations on melon in the winter subject to availability
• Ice Cream - Magnum style ice creams served after main meal.
Departure Point :Calle Alegranza, 2A, 35571 Puerto Calero, Las Palmas, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We will confirm your pickup point and time at least 24 hours before you are due to sail. If you have booked this with less than 24 hours notice, you may need to make your own way to us as we do not guarantee bookings with less than 24 hours notice.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 46 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are officially recognised as a 'Responsible Tourism' business and we have a seal of quality for following the Guidelines on Measures to Reduce the Spread of COVID-19 in the Tourism Sector, the only measures approved by the Ministry of Health.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.