Half Day Fishing Package Kenai River or Kasilof River Salmon and Trout
This is a half day, 4 hour guided fishing trip in a custom drift boat on the Kenai River as well as the Kasilof River on the Kenai Peninsula in Alaska. These trips provide great opportunities to experience unparalleled fishing for Pacific Salmon and Trout on some of the most Pristine waterways in Alaska. We provide all necessary tackle and equipment as well as complimentary snacks, coffee, tea, water and soda.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Light refreshments
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a $5 parking fee at most Alaska State Parks Parking Lots
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cooper Landing Fishing Guide, Mile 48 Sterling Highway, Cooper Landing, AK 99572
One of our two Professional Fishing Guides (David or Mike) will meet you at the pre-arranged meeting location for check-in and for the start of your orientation and fishing trip. This half day of fishing requires that you purchase a fishing license and bring warm layers of clothing. We will contact you upon your reservation to give you further details about your trip.
Thank you so much!
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Cooper Landing boat launch, 18787 Sterling Hwy, Cooper Landing, AK 99572, USA
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All anglers must have valid ADF&G fishing license (Licenses must be printed off and signed to be valid)
- If targeting King Salmon, all anglers must have King Salmon Stamp (Please discuss this option with us prior to purchasing King Salmon Stamp)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.