Half Day Food Tour in Alghero with Dinner
Alghero is a magnificent town in the north-west of Sardinia, one of the most famous and fascinating of the island. With this tour you will not only discover the beauties that the historic center holds, but above all you will savor delicacies through a Food Tour that will spoil your palate. A route with a guided tour of the ancient city between different tasting stages. You will listen to stories that will allow you to learn about the history of the city, as in a real journey through time. At the same time, you will be introduced to the local culinary culture of Sardinia and also of Italy! Anecdotes, curiosities and many other small surprises await you. In addition, it will be an opportunity to immerse yourself in the local mentality, making new friends and above all having fun!
Punctuality, efficiency, elegance, experience and professionalism.
Available to satisfy any customer need.
Assistance throughout the tour.
"Happiness is a JOURNEY, not a destination ... !!!"
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided tour of the historic center of Alghero
- Dinner - Akenta local sparkling wine and snacks - Trio based on fish - Platter of cold cuts - Ovodda carasau bread and sliced scones - Catalan cream dessert
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alghero, Alghero, Province of Sassari, Sardinia
Meeting at the Hotel Catalunya and then a sparkling wine aperitif surrounded by snacks directly from the wonderful Blau Sky with a reserved corner
Walk to the historic center
Visit of the old fortified city, Porta Terra, with a guided cultural tour, along the route of the Aragonese towers and defensive walls, and then enter the period buildings, churches and squares
End of the tour at Trattoria Caragol with two tastings
Akenta local sparkling wine and snacks Tris based on fish (dogfish or cod in algherese garlic sauce, octopus and potato salad, sprinkled with mullet bottarga on steamed mussels with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil) and a glass of Vermentino white wine
Platter of cured meats (raw ham, bacon, coppa, dry sausage, salt and pepper), cheeses (aged pecorino, blue sheep's cheese, semi-aged pecorino) and olives and a glass of red wine
Ovodda carasau bread and scones
Catalan cream dessert
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Hotel Catalunya, Via Catalogna, 22, 07041 Alghero SS, Italy
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Comfortable clothing suitable for the season - Comfortable shoes suitable for walking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.