Half Day Frascati Wine Tasting Tour
Would you like to have a relaxing break from the bustle of Rome, but you don't know where to go?
Here is what you need: a wine tasting tour in one of the most fascinating and famous cities around Rome: Frascati.
This half day tour will give you the chance to visit the old town of Frascati and enjoy a typical picnic-style lunch outdoor in our beautiful vineyard.
What are you waiting for to take a deserved break?
This tour has been adapted to ensure everyone's safety and anti-Covid measures have been implemented.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - Traditional Lunch in the Osteria Grappolo D'oro.
- Professional Guide for the visit in Frascati City Center.
- Tour of the Frascati Vineyard and the 16th century Farmhouse with the winemaker.
- Tour of the Old Frascati Winery with the winemaker.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting of three wines: Frascati Superiore DOCG, Red Vagnolo IGT and Sweet Cannellino DOCG.
- Entry/Admission - Antiche Terre Tuscolane
What's excluded :
- Train ticket round trip Roma Termini-Frascati. One round trip ticket cost 4.20 euro.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Frascati Centro storico, Da Via del Tuscolo, Frascati Italy
Discover the wonderful history of Frascati while tasting local products like slow-roasted pork and Frascati jug wine. Meet local artisans and shop owners who want to share their stories. Walking around the streets, you will feel like a local thanks to your guide who lives in Frascati and knows everybody in town!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Antiche Terre Tuscolane, Via Frascati Colonna, 25, 00044 Frascati RM, Italy
After your tour around the town, you will be transferred by car or van to one of the oldest family-run wineries in Frascati, 10 minutes away from the city center. Tour our beautiful artisanal Frascati Vineyard, a 16th century Farmhouse and the historical Winery accompanied by the winemaker. Explore a deep wine cave which dates back to the times of Ancient Rome. Taste our three wines: Frascati Superiore DOCG, Red Vagnolo IGT and Sweet Cannellino DOCG. Each wine is described in detail by our licensed sommelier and is accompanied by freshly baked goods picked up from the bakery in the center of Frascati during the tour of town. Last but not least, you will also enjoy our delicious extra virgin olive oil.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Frascati, Frascati, Province of Rome, Lazio
Lunch (or dinner) will be served in the same vineyard where your tasting will take place. You can taste our selection of local products in the open air, immersed in a picturesque landscape!
It begins with local cheeses, vegetables & different salumi and is followed by fresh homemade pasta with seasonal sauces. The meal is also served with your favorite wine from the tasting because this local Cuisine paired perfectly with your Wine!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :00044 Frascati, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :00044 Frascati, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.