Half Day: Fruits & Plantations Route. (Departure from Guayaquil)
We start our activity at 9:00 am to go to farm surrounded by the most beautiful landscapes with exotic fruit trees such as pineapple, Jamaica, cocoa, sugar cane and more, outdoor with its cozy facilities , which invite us to enjoy an experience of harmony and peace. We learn the different processes of crops, as well we will taste a bit of the artisan food, we will carefully select in our farm the organic products that we will cook. As well we will take some tropical fruits to taste so we guarantee that this experience is totally natural and exotic.
We will taste a refreshing a Jamaica juice. We will learn the process of cocoa derivatives, we will have the experience to know the techniques that are used to ferment and dry the cocoa bean in optimal temperature conditions to guarantee the product quality and in that way to obtain a good organic chocolate. We will be able to experience up close the people's traditions who are dedicated principally to agriculture and fishing.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Tour guide
- Map of Guayaquil
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Viasam Tours
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Viasam Tours, Ciudadela Simon bolivar Mz 1 villa 97 Ciudadela Simon bolivar Mz 1 villa 97, Guayaquil 090150 Ecuador
We will go to an ecological organic farm where we will walk through an extensive variety of fruit trees appreciate the organic vegetable gardens and medicinal plants the trails of African and cacao plants of vanilla we will know their properties and benefits, ending the tour we will be able to admire the roots of the ceibo, majestic and imposing tree.
In this tour you can appreciate the ecological art since the hacienda is built with branches and trunks of recycled trees in this trip we will receive a rich and nutritious moringa juice made from infusion with its dried leaves accompanied by some green croquettes with peanuts .
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup the travelers in all the hotels in Guayaquil and in the Aeropuerto Internacional JoséJoaquín de Olmedo.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Tourism is changing, now it is different but traveling is still pleasant and relaxing. Continuing life, we will serve using all the necessary precautionary measures so that your travel experience around Guayaquil and the coast is unique, offering private travel experiences with distance social
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.