Half-Day Funnel Arch Rappelling Small-Group Tour from Moab
Embrace your inner Spider-Man on a 5-hour small-group (up to 14 people) hiking and rappelling adventure. Hike up ancient dunes and try a little roped scurrying across and down rock faces. Explore the Funnel Arch, a secret tucked away in the desert and hidden from the well-worn paths. This tour includes a guide, snacks and bottled water.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Snacks and bottled water
- Transportation (for smaller groups)
- All necessary equipment included
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Transportation (for larger groups)
- Meet your guide at your hotel or an agreed upon meeting spot in town (smaller groups only). For larger groups, you can follow the guide to the destination. Your guide will lead you along the Colorado river on a beautiful scenic drive and then onto a dirt road up into a side canyon (this road is passable to cars). Next, park and gear-up with helmets, harnesses, gloves, and rappelling devices.
Next, embark on a hiking and scrambling adventure up into the Behind the Rocks Wilderness area. Your guide will help you safely navigate fun obstacles and ultimately rappel off of a 70 Arch. After your adventure, return to your vehicle. You can follow your guide back into town.
Departure Point :Your hotel or the Maverick gas station on the south end of town
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Dress code is comfortable hiking apparel
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative adventure
- Hiking shoes, tennis shoes, or strapped on sandals required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.