Half day funny biking city private tour
✔️ ✔️ ✔️ HIGHLIGHT ✔️ ✔️ ✔️
✔️Riding bike to have a look of whole city center
✔️Pass Tran Quoc pagoda and one stilt pagoda - the most ancient pagoda in Vietnam, enjoy breathtaking view and ancient pagoda.
✔️Enjoy a tasty set menu lunch with Vietnamese cuisine at a local restaurant
✔️Exploring the city
✔️Learn more about culture of Vietnam
✔️Arrange a free tour if you want: old quarter tour, city tour, food tour,...
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and and drop off at your hotel (HANOI OLD QUARTER CENTER ONLY)
- All Entrance fees as per the mentioned itinerary
- Expert English speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Lunch will be provided by us, your lunch can be buffet or set menu . In case, you have any special request about food like vegan or vegeterian , feel free to let us know in advance
What's excluded :
- Drink + Tips for guide and driver
- Personal expenses, travel insurance & other things are not mentioned in our tour program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: AZ Local Trip, No.4 12 - 95 Lane Chùa Bộc Street Đống Đa Hanoi City VN 100000, Chùa Bộc, Khương Thượng, Đống Đa, Hà Nội, Vietnam
We start from our office :
Office 1 : Az Local Trip Head Office
Office 2 : Az Local Trip no 91 C Hang Ma street
Pass By: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Tour guide from AZ Local Trip picks up you and your group from your hotel or at the confirmed meeting point in Hanoi Old Quarter. Please be ready before at that time
Pass By: Chua Tran Quoc, Thanh Nien, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
Pass Tran Quoc Pagoda is located on an island east of West Lake (Tay Ho District), with 1500-year history, which is considered to be the oldest in Thang Long-Hanoi. It was the Buddhist center of Thang Long citadel in the Ly and Tran dynasties. With its historical and architectural values, Tran Quoc pagoda is famous for its sacred Buddha land, which attracts many Buddhists and visitors to Vietnam.
Stop At: West Lake, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Passing the West Lake - enjoy fresh air and take great photos.
Pass By: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, 2 Hung Vuong Ba Dinh Square, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Pass Ho Chi Minh mausoleum
Pass By: Temple of Literature & National University, Quoc Tu Giam Street Dong Da District, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
You can pass the first university of Vietnam - Temple of Literature. Being an ancient school of Thang Long and the first university in Vietnam, Temple of Literature is acknowledged as an ancient historical-cultural heritage which gives tourists deeper understanding about Hanoi 1000 years of culture and tradition.
Stop At: Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake), Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Drive back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel or the same meeting point inside Old Quarter. Passing the heart of the city and say good bye to our guide and our driver.
Thank you so much for choosing us!
Pass By: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
After the full - day city tour, you can take a snap and then have a full dinner with street food tour, or the old quarter tour with our student volunteer in the evening or join the next tour immediately. You can choose the time you want to join the tour. Our free guide will pick you up at your hotel ( Hanoi Old Quarter only ). Walk around Hanoi Old Quarter and enjoy Vietnamese street foods.
Stop At: Dong Xuan Market, Dong Xuan and Hang Chieu Sts., Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
You can pass this market, learn more about lifestyle of Hanoian.
Stop At: Long Bien Bridge, Tran Nhat Duat Street, Hanoi Vietnam
You can walk to Long Bien bridge and take photos here at night if you join the free old quarter tour.
Departure Point :1: Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
2: AZ Local Trip, No.4 12 - 95 Lane Chùa Bộc Street Đống Đa Hanoi City VN 100000, Chùa Bộc, Khương Thượng, Đống Đa, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Optional 1: At our office 19C Hang MaOptional 2: Hanoi Opera house
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.