Half Day - Gastronomy Tour by Bike at Barranco
We will visit several tourist spots in a gastronomic Route, we will be able to taste several traditional
meals for the Peruvian.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Helmet and Pads
- Excursion Tour (Tour begins and ends at Miraflores Center)
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- The program does not include anything not specified
- Transfers from the hotel are not included.
- Not insurance against accidents
- Barranco is a district where tradition and bohemian life captivate not only the neighbors, but also visitors. Our first culinary destination will be Café Tostado, a gastronomic reference in the popular tradition, we will learn about fondas limeñas, "Huariques", and its contribution to cultural identity. We will continue our adventure until we reach My Peru, a typical barranquin cevichery especially known for its Crab Broth. We will learn about pre Hispanic and colonial customs and techniques. In addition, we will have the opportunity to tour the Plaza, the famous Bridge of Sighs, and Juanito, traditional Parisense style tavern adapted to Peruvian culture, to immortalize our visit with photographs. Once this bohemian and traditional experience is over, we will head to Surquillo Market; it will delight your senses with aromas of fresh fruits, spices, and vegetables. We will enter a classic artisan ice cream shop, La Fiorentina, located outside the boulevard of the Market and here we will enjoy delicious ice creams of typical fruits. Finally, we will head back to Miraflores, where a refreshing Chilcano de Pisco.
Departure Point :Miraflores, Peru
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.