Half Day - Gastronomy Tour By Bike at Miraflores
We will visit several tourist spots in a gastronomic Route, we will be able to taste several traditional meals for the Peruvian.
per adult from
3 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Helmet and Pads
- Excursion Tour (Tour begins and ends at Miraflores Center)
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- The program does not include anything not specified
- Transfers from the hotel are not included.
- Not insurance against accidents
- The tour begins in the heart of Miraflores from where we start to the first "Huarique", El chinito, to taste different cuts of ham, pork and chicken, where the Criollo tamale and the chicharrón are the protagonists. Next, we will go throught streets and avenues in Miraflorinas until arriving to the pier, with beautiful views of the sea, the beaches and the cliffs; our second stop will be in the District Market of San Isidro, We will learn about the different altitudinal floors and the inputs they produce, we will native fresh fruits. Back to Miraflores, we will make a short stop at the viewpoint of the Café Buena Vista, from where we can appreciate the limestone coast and also share our experiences between nuts and chocolates; already charged with energy, we will continue our adventure towards Cremoladas Curich in charge of a family of European immigrants whose creams of exotic fruits delight all palates. Our next stop is Mustache Corner, a real nook for seafood connoisseurs. Here we will wait for a dish of fresh clams, Finally, we will leave again towards the heart of Miraflores
Departure Point :Miraflores, Peru
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.