Half-Day Getaway to Simpson Bay Lagoon and More
Time is essential,than this excursion is the right choice for you. Explore St Maarten in less than half a day.
Discover Simpson Bay Lagoon, Creole Rock, and the French National Park
Indulge in complimentary refreshments.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Rum Punch and Beer
- Snacks - Chips
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Transportation not included
Ready to get away from the crowd , but time is essential? Than this half day excursion is the right choice for you.
After a safety briefing we start to cruise towards the Simpson Bay Lagoon the home of the million dollars MEGA YACHTS then all the way to the border between the Dutch and the French side. When we pass under the French side bridge will stop at the Marigot waterfront for a quick photo opportunity. Then speed up and aim to Creole Rock for our first destination, a very special snorkeling site being a part of the French National Park. Schools of fish such as Sergeant majors, parrot-fish, hard and soft corals and many more.
Back on board have a sip a nice cold drink from our open bar followed by a longer cruise . On the way we pass Happy Bay, Marigot, Baie Rouge and Plum Bay (of course we stop to say a few words about the history of the Island) then we arrive to LONG BEACH for our outstanding Beach stop. We here for another hour and will introduce you to our famous floating bar. (Upon request snorkeling also possible)
And last but not least the famous Princess Juliana Airport at Maho Beach for a short while try to catch a plane landing or taking off.
• Simpson Bay, Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten, St Martin / St Maarten
Departure Point :62 Welfare Rd, Cole Bay, Sint Maarten
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.