Half day group tour Blue Lagoon and UNESCO-listed town of Trogir
Escape the city crowds and join us on a half day tour from Split. Experience the famous Blue Lagoon and Trogir Town. Snorkel and swim in the crystal clear water of the lagoon and get lost in the unique alleys and tiny yards of Trogir.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking skipper/guide
- Safety Equipment
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Blue Lagoon/ Krknjasi Bay
- Entry/Admission - Historic City of Trogir
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Lagoon/ Krknjasi Bay, Veliki Drvenik Croatia
Continue the cruise to the Blue Lagoon, a true paradise hidden between the Veli Krknjas and Mali Krknjas islets. Get lost in the amazing color of the lagoon, a beautiful blue-green turquoise with a sandy seabed. Swim, snorkel and enjoy your time while sunbathing on deck. Explore the pebble beach surrounded by pine trees. Who knows?! If you are lucky enough, maybe you will get the chance to see dolphins during the day.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Historic City of Trogir, Trogir Croatia
Explore charming streets, tiny yards and the unique architecture of the old town. Experience the special atmosphere of the town and vibrant life as you wander through its narrow streets and along the sun-washed waterfront. Visit the Cathedral of St Lovre and see the impressive Romanesque doors carved by Master Radovan in the 13th century.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Trumbićeva obala, 21000, Split, Croatia
2: Obala bana Berislavića, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.