Half-Day Guided ATV Exploration Tour from Coles Bay
Explore the famous Freycinet National Park in Coles Bay during a 4-hour ATV tour. You'll experience the spectacular beauty of Cape Tourville Lighthouse, Bluestone Bay and the crystal waters of South Friendly Beaches as well as a great day of riding. Lunch is included.
Take an adventurous ride exploring the stunning white beaches and striking granite peaks of Freycinet National Park, allowing you to get right off the beaten path and thoroughly explore the spectacular Freycinet environment.
Cruise along bush tracks through native eucalypt forest and boulder strewn valleys for sweeping coastal vistas and views of secluded bays.
It’s a family friendly, small-group tour, with professional guides and training to ensure it’s an experience all can enjoy.
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Trained and experienced guide(s)
- Tours begin with a detailed safety training program
- All safety equipment
- Lunch pack and morning refreshments
- Wet weather gear
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the National Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Freycinet National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Tourville Lighthouse, Freycinet, Tasmania Australia
Stunning vistas from the boardwalk looking out over the Tasman sea
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Friendly Beaches, Coles Bay Rd Freycinet National parks, Coles Bay, Freycinet, Tasmania Australia
South Friendly beach, remote and undisturbed white sandy beach point
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Freycinet National Park, Coles Bay Road, Coles Bay, Freycinet, Tasmania 7215 Australia
Explore a number of remote locations with in Freycinet National Park. Boulder strewn valleys, Sweeping vistas from dramatic sea cliffs and white sandy beaches.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1 Reserve Rd, Coles Bay TAS 7215, Australia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 16 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please wear long pants, shoes or boots, warm top.
- Bring your camera.
- You may want to bring a change of clothes (Clothes may get dirty).
- All vehicle operators require a valid drivers license (Minimum ‘P’ plates).
- Quadbikes are only suitable for one person.
- Automatic vehicles
- Operated in Freycinet National Park
- Please meet at our booking office 15 minutes before the tour commences.
- Minimum rider age is 18 years.
- Maximum is 5 people per booking.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.